Donnerstag, 12. Juli 2007

Man, maybe I sho...

Man, maybe I should write a song about surgery. I just had my goddamn wisdom teeth yanked (all 4) and right now, it hurts like a fucking BITCH! Need...sedatives. Oh well. It could be worse. I've had worse pains. At least for this I have drugs. But seriously, with all the medical advances in todays world, would it kill them to make FLAVOURED FUCKING STITCHES!!!

5 Kommentare:

bethalf1153yahoocom hat gesagt…

HEHEHEHEH !!!!!! YAY!!!!!! I LOVE YOU BABY!!

azruelli hat gesagt…

Hi! I'm a close friend of Anne, aka swirlgrrl She told me a lot about you. Now that you have an LJ, I'll add you.

momyrbidaascinftion hat gesagt…

Cool, nice to meet you.

elerpeessslf hat gesagt…

no it could kill you if they made flavored stiches the suggar would icrease the rate of bacterial growth on them increasing your chances of an infection that will make your jaw turn green shrivel up and fall off.

c3ncera7 hat gesagt…

That is true. Well then...they should find a way around that too then. Cancer can wait. hehe. Even still it wasn't so much the stitches as it is the gauze. ACK GAG NAARSTY!