Samstag, 18. August 2007

Political environmental rant!


Ok...Americans have Bush to deal with, and rant about, and sing anti-political songs about. Here in Canada, I thinks it's time to target Steven Harper. He agrees with everything Bush does, wants to fight in iraq, etc. Remember that peaceful country called Canada, yeah well, he wants to invest more money into the military...even though Canada is a fucking PEACEFUL place that doesn't believe violence solves everything (no offense to all americans). The guy, like Bush, doesn't seem to give a damn about the environment, or healthcare, and seems to have "hidden agendas". All he cares about is the military. Why do I bring this up, to any Canadians, I'm not looking to start fights necessarily, but consider this my "Anti-Conservative" post. Songs will no doubt follow if he gets power. Personally, I put environment ahead of everything. I am a big environmentalist, and let's face it, to all you ignorant morons out there who think the human race is invincible...we are NOTHING without the environment. Fuck the military, fuck healthcare, fuck road work, how about we start repair all of the problems in nature that WE yes WE STUPID POWER-HUNGRY HUMANS created. You're health care won't get you anywhere if there's no oxygen or water. Consider that before going to McDonald's again. They are tearing down the Brazilian rain forest for more of their crappy burgers. When will people WAKE THE FUCK UP!

2 Kommentare:

nancyrross hat gesagt…

no offence taken can i move to canada with you? plz! yeah americans are worse than you thought about the enviromental thing you no the epa and all the wild life areas yeah they were created so that if a country called us on our gigantic debt we could give them the land with all its oil drilling and mineral rights. in closing america is screwed economically and i am going to move to canada so i am not caught in the middle. you dont mind a room mate do you?

pregau3 hat gesagt…

Ughery, damn them. Hey feel free to come to Canada. That goes to anyone! YEAH! Actually, I plan to move in a couple years or so to BC. I'm completely disgusted with the language issues here in Quebec, among more things. Many of my friends are looking to leave here to. Me, I'm invading BC. Feel free to join the movement.